Ive been hit by the bug. No, Im not sick, but Ive been itching to gt back into doing projects like I used to. I used to have boxes of old jeans that I would make purses out of as well as clothes and jewlery...man! I honestly think I threw it all out. It didnt get used like I wanted to on a regular basis so out with the old.
I think that fire has been rekindled as of lately because "things" now-days are so stinking expensive! I start thinking to myself "hey you! You can do that and even make it cooler!"
I started with my Christmas Project. Baby booties that were tree ornaments. My son celebrated his very first Christmas this year, and there have many more in my family. It was actually alot of fun! That came to a close too quickly so then I decided that I would try and learn to knit, no luck thus far but I will keep trying! Now Im looking into more crafts and projects that can be useful in my home and life in general! I found a wounderful project out of making gift bows out of a page from a magazine! GENIUS!!! Also, I made a very pretty heart wreath for Valentine's Day! Ill post more later on my endeavors...but as for now Ill keep you wanting more!

Oh! That's so pretty...
ReplyDeletethese are DARLING!!!! seriously adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteps. thanks for telling me about your family today! i am so close to mine, i just love hearing about others xo
These are so stinking cute! I LOVE them!
ReplyDeleteMeet Virginia Design